Rock-A-Bye Low Milk Supply! – Boobie Bar Review
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See our disclosure policy for more information.
Thank you to Boobie Bar®️ for my free product. All opinions are my own.
There are several things that I wish I knew about before I started breastfeeding. The Boobie Bar is one of those.
Do you worry that your milk supply is getting low? You’re not alone. I think all nursing mothers worry about this at some point in their breastfeeding journey.
I definitely worried about milk supply all the way through my first year of breastfeeding. It wasn’t until my daughter was eating and drinking solids consistently that I started to relax. There are even times here and there at 21 months of breastfeeding where I still think about it, especially with another baby on the way.
That’s where the Boobie Bar comes in.
What is the Boobie Bar?
The Boobie Bar is a lactation bar made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients designed to help boost milk supply while nursing.
I was given a sample box of 6 Boobie Bars for review. Here are the Top 6 Benefits I saw after 1 week of sampling the Boobie Bars:
1. THET SMELL AND TASTE SO GOOD! Right away when I opened the first package of the Peanut Butter flavored Boobie Bar I could smell the blend of natural ingredients. With my first bite I was pleased to find that it tasted just as good as it smelled- So sweet!
2. NICE TEXTURE, NO WASTE. There are nutrient bars that are so dry that they crumble as you eat them, falling more on the floor than in your mouth. The Boobie Bar was not dry at all. When you break a piece off it stays intact, so you get to enjoy each and every bite to its fullest.
3. GRAB-AND-GO. Because you don’t have to make anything or brew tea these bars have the convenience of a grab-and-go ready-to-eat snack. With a little one running around and juggling everything that needs to get done it isn’t always easy to have everything done and ready when you need it. I was able to grab an individually wrapped Boobie Bar and place it in my work bag. So easy!
4. HEALTHY. The Boobie Bar was created by a board certified lactation consultant with over 20 years of experience. It combines a proprietary blend of Shatavari, Fenugreek, Turmeric, and spices. It offers 16% daily fiber, 6% iron, up to 5 grams of protein, and no saturated fat. They are Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy-free, Certified Kosher, and 100% Gluten free. Wow! That’s a healthy snack!
5. INCREASES MILK SUPPLY. My daughter nurses on demand. On the nights after eating the Boobie Bar she slept so peacefully because her belly was full of milk. On the morning of day 4 after my daughter woke up she nursed and nursed and nursed. There was so much milk. I couldn’t believe it. I just kept thinking, “Where is all of this milk coming from?”
6. ADDICTIVE. This could be a drawback to some as you are only to eat one a day. So you better be careful if you try these bars. You’re going to want more, because they are addictively good!
The Boobie Bar comes in 3 flavors; Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, and Blueberry Coconut. I personally can say that all three are delicious! I highly recommend them!
Check out my video review!
You can learn more about the Boobie Bar here.